Piriton contains the active ingredient chlorphenamine maleate, which is a drowsy antihistamine medicine that is highly effective for symptoms of allergy. It can be used for:
It’s used for:
• hay fever
• red, itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
• hives (urticaria) caused by food allergies and chickenpox
• insect bites and stings
Directions for Use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Give ½ tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- Do not give more than 6 half tablets in 24 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.